- Monday 14th April – Hand Bag Machine Sewing (ages 9 years and up) only 3 spots available. Full Day.
- Tuesday 15th April – Bling It On Jewellery – Half Day and Sew Your Own Dress – Full Day.
- Wednesday 16th April – Polymer Clay Beads and Large Dream Catcher – Full Day.
- Thursday 17th April – Plushie Palooza – Half or Full Day.
- Tuesday 22nd April – Working with Fabric Scraps – Umbrella Prints Trimmings Comp. Half or Full Day.
- Wednesday 23rd April – Visual Arts – Intro to Cartooning and Self Portraits – Half or Full Day.
- Thursday 24th April – Visual Arts Drawing Perspectives/3D Illusions and Geometric Art. Half or Full Day.
Please see individual Workshop listings in our Online Shop. Available for booking now. Each photographic tile indicates an individual day on the workshop calendar (hover your cursor over the image and it will tell you what day it is, then click on the image to move through to that item – some days are available to book as Half Day or Full Day.
Once you have made your selection, head to the “Cart” situated on the left hand side of the screen and click on it. Payments are made through the secure Pay Pal payment gateway.
We are very excited this April to be offering something new at Free Range Living – our 3 day Creativity Camps!
Kids can attend either the Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday or the first or second week (or both!) of the school holiday, make a variety of fun creative projects and also work on a bigger project across the 3 days. The cost for the 3 day camps is $165.
If you would like to book into either of the Creativity Camps – select this option in our Online Shop, rather than selecting individual workshops.